September 22, 2011

Autumn is in the Air

Happy First Day of Fall everyone!  Well, tomorrow that is.

Tomorrow is the official beginning of crisp air, fruit pies, changing leaf colors, sweater weather, holiday planning and everything else related to Autumn.

In the morning I will be leaving Hagerman, Idaho and on my way to Spanish Fork, Utah.  I had a blast relaxing with my grandma and grandpa Adamson and am now headed to Utah to start some craft projects with my grandma Colleen.  It is a 4 hour drive between the two towns and should go by fairly fast.  I plan to take some photos along my journey and document the first day of my favorite season of the year, Autumn. 

Unfortunately, like a dum-dum I forgot to bring my card reader to upload my photos I took already, so I won't be able to share them with you until I get back to Corvallis.  Its a shame, because I have taken some nice ones already.  Oh well, that will have to wait until I get home.  But I can tell you I am having a great time and so is Charlotte.  Hopefully I will get a chance to check in again soon while on the road.  Hope everyone is having a nice fall day in Corvallis.  I'm looking forward to baking some hearty end of season squash dishes when I get home. 

The weather is still warm and sunny this week so why not enjoy the last of the warm weather and the beginning of fall by taking a blanket and a book and having a picnic in the park?

As a side note, this post is my 100th posting.  Yay for me!  I wish it could have been a more exciting topic  but I'm pretty pleased with my efforts this year on blogging and the fun crafts I have made.  I will continue to craft and blog all my creative ideas for the next 100 posts.  I already have tons of ideas just from the few days on my vacation.  Thanks to my grandpa I now have plenty of new diy projects to share with everyone when I get back from my trip. 

Until next time,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...